Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Celynx

How to prevent a measure from being duplicated in each column when using a matrix in Power BI

Hi, hope you have a good day. Please your help with this, I have not been able to find the way to create this visual in Power BI and it seems to me quite simple.
I have used the matrix where I can show the measure A for each selected month, so far so good. Now, I need to add a single column with a calculation that takes into account different months (Measure B), "similar to a total but with a specific operation, not a simple sum, average etc" when i add the value the column is duplicated by every month and the value is affected by this filter, I just need to show it at the end of the table once.

This is the example in excel of what i want to do, I have looked in the customization options of the table but I can't find the way to do it.  I would appreciate it if someone could help me
Celynx_0-1714082909177.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Read about HASONEVALUE  and then modify Measure A to produce a different result depending where in the visual you are.  You can rename the Column totals from "Total" to "Title Measure B"  .  No need for measure B.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Read about HASONEVALUE  and then modify Measure A to produce a different result depending where in the visual you are.  You can rename the Column totals from "Total" to "Title Measure B"  .  No need for measure B.

Thank you so much, that was exactly what i needed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors