Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KrystianPowerBI

Expand all visual (matrix) in PowerBi Mobile app Android/IOS

Is there option to Expand all rows by using something similar to  attached "Expand all" pbi service function and avoid click everytime plus sign?

KrystianPowerBI_0-1712736913298.png

2 REPLIES 2
dasjh123

I've always had a fascination with unique and aesthetically pleasing tableware, and these 8 oz Flairware clear plastic dessert cups truly caught my eye. They're perfect for any social gathering - from a small, cozy dinner to a large, festive party. The quality is top-notch, and the clear design  allows you to showcase the vibrant colors of your desserts. It's a delightful experience using them, and they're definitely a conversation starter.

johnbasha33
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@KrystianPowerBI 

Power BI service does not offer a built-in "Expand all" function like the one shown in the attached image. However, there are a couple of alternative approaches you can consider to achieve a similar result:

1. Multi-Row Selection: You can select multiple rows in the table visual by clicking and dragging to select a range of rows. Once multiple rows are selected, you can then use the right-click menu or the toolbar at the top of the table visual to expand all selected rows at once.

2. Drill-Down/Drill-Up: If your table visual is configured with drill-down capabilities, you can use the "Drill up" option to expand all rows to their highest level of detail. This option is available in the toolbar at the top of the table visual when drill-down is enabled.

3. Custom Bookmark: Create a custom bookmark in your report that expands all rows in the table visual, and then use the bookmark feature to apply this expansion state to the table. Users can then use the bookmark pane or bookmarks toolbar to easily apply the "Expand all" bookmark as needed.

4. Paginated Report: If your report contains a large number of rows and expanding all rows in the table visual is impractical, consider using a paginated report instead. Paginated reports allow for more granular control over the display of data and can handle large datasets more efficiently.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors