Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ManuelVasquez06

Objetos visuales personalizados en Informe publico

Estoy usando el objeto visual personalizado de Route Map en un proyecto personal. Estoy intentando publicar mi informe de manera pública en la web, pero al momento de visualizar el informe público, el objeto visual no se muestra. Ya hice todas las configuraciones en el portal de administración, pero aún no puedo solucionar este problema.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huijiey-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ManuelVasquez06 ,

Your error:"Los objetos visuales de AppSource o agregados desde un archivo, no estan disponibles debido a la configuracion del administrador, a menos que el administrador haya agregado el objeto visual a la pagina "Mi organización" Más información.  "

Ensure that the visualization object has been properly added to the Visualization Objects in My Organization list and that it has been configured to be available to all users in the organization.

vhuijieymsft_0-1715759297363.png

Verify that the administrative configuration allows the use of visualization objects from AppSource or loaded from a file.

vhuijieymsft_1-1715759297368.png

After modifying the settings in the Admin portal, it may take 15 minutes to take effect, so please wait patiently.

vhuijieymsft_2-1715759350543.png

For more information, see:

Organizational visuals - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

I created an example in Power BI Desktop, published it to service and it shows up fine.

vhuijieymsft_3-1715759367850.png

Publish it to web in service, just enter the visual object at public web link, wait about five minutes and it shows up fine.

vhuijieymsft_4-1715759367854.png

vhuijieymsft_5-1715759379114.png

Although this may not have a significant impact, please check that your version of Power BI Desktop is up-to-date.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-huijiey-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ManuelVasquez06 ,

Your error:"Los objetos visuales de AppSource o agregados desde un archivo, no estan disponibles debido a la configuracion del administrador, a menos que el administrador haya agregado el objeto visual a la pagina "Mi organización" Más información.  "

Ensure that the visualization object has been properly added to the Visualization Objects in My Organization list and that it has been configured to be available to all users in the organization.

vhuijieymsft_0-1715759297363.png

Verify that the administrative configuration allows the use of visualization objects from AppSource or loaded from a file.

vhuijieymsft_1-1715759297368.png

After modifying the settings in the Admin portal, it may take 15 minutes to take effect, so please wait patiently.

vhuijieymsft_2-1715759350543.png

For more information, see:

Organizational visuals - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

I created an example in Power BI Desktop, published it to service and it shows up fine.

vhuijieymsft_3-1715759367850.png

Publish it to web in service, just enter the visual object at public web link, wait about five minutes and it shows up fine.

vhuijieymsft_4-1715759367854.png

vhuijieymsft_5-1715759379114.png

Although this may not have a significant impact, please check that your version of Power BI Desktop is up-to-date.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

v-huijiey-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ManuelVasquez06 ,

In Power BI, this error can occur for various reasons, such as insufficient permissions, custom visual not installed, custom visual not enabled, incorrect version of custom visual, custom visual not supported by the Power BI service, etc. .

For specific information, please see:

Power BI Custom Visuals Not Visible After Publishing - Monocroft

Confirm that the custom visual you added is supported. Administrators can confirm the setting > Only add and use certified visuals (block non-certified) in the Power BI admin portal under Power BI Visuals.

vhuijieymsft_1-1715132951843.png

For specific information, please see:

Fix "Uncertified visuals from AppSource" for tyGraph : Support

If none of this works, try republishing the report and see if the visual is visible.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

@v-huijiey-msft  Muchas gracias por la respuesta.

Sin embargo, sigo sin dar con la solución

ManuelVasquez06_0-1715177141215.png

Tengo habilitado esa opción, asi como tambien agregué el objeto visual al apartado Objetos visuales de mi organización.

En el servicio se ve correctamente el visual. El problema reside cuando trato de obtener el link público. 

En esa vista previa, al igual que en el informe publico, me sale el siguiente error:

Los objetos visuales de AppSource o agregados desde un archivo, no estan disponibles debido a la configuracion del administrador, a menos que el administrador haya agregado el objeto visual a la pagina "Mi organización" Más información.  

Revisé todas las formas posibles, y me estoy dando por vencido. Revisé todas las configuraciones del portal de administracion y todo parece estar Ok.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors