Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Tuan_BA
Frequent Visitor

View for report in Mobile App

Hi all,

I use report builder to create reports. I connect my database to the report builder and generate reports from that database. When I upload that report to powerBi reportserver, in the browser I can view it, and filter the report according to the parameters I adjusted in the report builder. But when I connect the server to my mobile application, I see that the reports are not displayed. I don't know why? I have logged in to the correct account.
Thanks for supporting me!

2 REPLIES 2
aniaquen232

It sounds like there might be an issue with the configuration or compatibility between your mobile application and the Power BI Report Server. Double-check the settings and ensure that the mobile application is compatible with the Report Server. Additionally, verify that the correct permissions are set for accessing the reports through the mobile application. If the problem persists, you may need to troubleshoot further or reach out to the support team for assistance. Read more

Chwayita-Momoza
Helper II
Helper II

Did you verify that the reports created in Report Builder are designed with mobile responsiveness in mind? Power BI supports responsive design, but it's essential to ensure that your reports are optimized for mobile viewing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors