Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dejadpower
Helper I
Helper I

Microsoft Dynamics Field service power bi dashboard permissions

Hi There,

I have created a power bi dashboard in Dynamcis Field Service . I've already assigned view permissions for all users in power bi account website both for the dataset and dashboard. But Only Admin could see the power bi dashboard in Field service, For other users, the Power bi dashboard option is not visible. Anyone, please guide me what i am missing

Thanks for any help!

2 REPLIES 2
pavanmanideep
Helper III
Helper III

Hi,

Is there any row level security set which filters the data for the users alone? 

Hope this helps..

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.

If you like my response or got a direction forward to proceed, please give it a Thumbs Up. Appreciate your Kudos. You can accept more than one post as a solution.

Blog:https://ecellorscrm.com

Cheers,

PMDY

vmdnep

It seems like you've encountered a bit of a snag with your Power BI dashboard integration in Dynamics Field Service. It's frustrating when permissions don't quite work as expected. Have you double-checked the user permissions within the Dynamics Field Service itself? Sometimes, even though permissions are set correctly on the Power BI website, there can be a hiccup in syncing with other platforms.

If you're still stuck, I'd recommend reaching out to the support team for Dynamics 365 development services. They're experts in troubleshooting these kinds of issues and can offer tailored solutions to get your dashboard visible for all users. Here's the link to their services: dynamics 365 development services.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.